With the new year ramping up and many of us returning to work, I encouraged you last week to consider how simple automation integrations could greatly impact upon your 2019 results.
Since there’s so much automation is capable of, I’m back with more tips on how to make this year your most productive yet. Whether you’re a sole trader and your team consists of you alone, or you’re managing a team of hundreds, automation can tighten and streamline business function on any scale.
- Keep your team organised with Airtable. No matter the project, database or spreadsheet, Airtable’s intuitive and friendly functionality can dramatically impact upon the productivity of your team.
- Improve your customer service. Introduce a chatbot to your web presence for increased customer interactivity or give your customers more ways to communicate with you via automated solutions.
- Set your marketing to autopilot. With the right automation apps in place, consistent and clear communication with your user base just got a heck of a lot easier.
- Experiment with a remote team. If you’ve already got remote employees on deck, improve the way you collaborate and communicate. If you’re yet to dip your toes in the water of remote teams, let 2019 be the year that you explore all of the benefits this method of work can offer, both to your overheads and to your team’s wellbeing.
- Embrace automation as minimalism. Remove distractions, digital clutter and repetitive manual tasks through understanding how your business practice can be improved with the many tools and apps available to you.
- Carry out an automations audit. Unsure of where to start or why? An automations audit can give you a much better understanding of the big picture and how automation will positively impact your ability to reach these goals.
- Let online forms do the heavy lifting. Incoming leads? Surveys? Customized responses? No need for you or a team member to spend hours slaving away – online forms hold the solutions to many a problem.
Looking to dive into the world of automation but unsure where to start? Kick-start your 2019 automation resolutions through my Automation Hackers course. This self-paced course includes a step-by-step guide to Zapier, which is one of the most powerful and flexible automation tools on the market, providing a great framework for larger automation decisions.
You’ll also receive access to new and regular how-to videos bringing you up to speed with the latest automation hacks. The Automation Hackers community gives you space to learn from others, ask questions, and access exclusive online events. You’ve got nothing to lose – for you, it’s free. Check it out here.