Effective Date: 2 July 2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
1.1 Types of Personal Information
We may collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities. This may include your name, email address, phone number, job title, company name, and other information necessary to provide our services.
1.2 Collection Methods
We collect personal information directly from you when you interact with our website, contact us, or use our services. We may also collect personal information from third parties with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
1.3 Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, responding to your enquiries, and communicating with you about our products and updates.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
2.1 Use of Personal Information
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was collected or as otherwise permitted by law. This may include providing our services, improving our website and services, and communicating with you.
2.2 Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, such as:
- Service providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist in delivering our services, and they may have access to personal information for that purpose. These service providers are contractually obligated to handle personal information in accordance with the APPs and our instructions.
- Legal obligations: We may disclose personal information if required by law or in response to a lawful request by a public authority.
3. Data Security
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We have implemented security measures to safeguard personal information, including physical, technical, and administrative measures. However, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
4. Access and Correction of Personal Information
5. Complaints and Concerns
If you have any concerns about our handling of your personal information or believe that we have breached the APPs, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We will investigate your complaint and respond to you in a reasonable timeframe. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
7. Contact Us
- Agility Automation
- Address: Level 2/109-129 Blaxland Rd, Ryde NSW 2112
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02 8001 6573
We take privacy matters seriously and will address your concerns in a prompt and appropriate manner.